It’s that time of year again Real Estate Taxes Are due May 10!!
******Bills mailed 4/1**********
- The option for e-notices is now going to be an option with your bill.
- Please bring your statements with you for faster service.
- If you have not received your bill by please come into the office and see if it has been returned. Please if you have an address change please come in and change it.
- If you have questions about your assessed value please call the Assessor’s office (574) 772-9107
- If you have questions regarding your age exemption, disability exemption, veterans exemption, homestead exemption, or mortgage exemption please contact the Auditor’s office (574) 772-9101.
- Remember Personal property forms are due to the Assessor’s office May 15! (Business owners and Farmers)
TAX PAYMENT DROP OFF LOCATIONS: Bank of Monterey– North Judson and Monterey Locations, 1st Farmers Bank North Judson & Knox, Demotte St Bank-Knox, 1st Source Bank-Knox and there is also a drop box outside the Treasurer’s office in Knox
Payments can be dropped off there with a self-addressed stamped envelope so a Receipt can be sent.
Also payments can still be mailed to our 1st Source Bank in South Bend for processing also.
If any question please call our office (574) 772-9111 push 3.
Click on the link below to pay your taxes online or call this toll free number to pay over the phone. 1-877-690-3729 – Jurisdiction Code 2445
Pay Via Credit Card: Click Here